KnowledgeWright is a powerful, customizable tool for developing and deploying
knowledgebases for specific application domains. The specialized tools for a
given application domain are called a jig. The basic jig is called, well,
the Basic Jig, and is the foundation of the KnowledgeWright Basic product. It
is suitable for a wide range of knowledgebases that give advice and solve problems.
Knowledgebases are developed and tested using the Workshop. They are deployed
using the various runtimes. We recommend you follow the documentation in the
- Release Notes -- What's new in this release.
- Installation Instructions - How to install KnowledgeWright
and start the Workshop.
- Overview - Overview
- Tutorial - Learning the Basic
- Workshop - How to use the Workshop
graphical development environment to build and debug knowledgebases.
- Basic Jig - Detailed documentation
for the objects and their properties that are available in the Basic Jig.
- Support Jig - Detailed documentation
for the objects and their properties that are available in the Support Jig.
- Runtime - How to run your knowledgebase
under webservers, Java, Visual Basic, etc.
- KnowledgeWright License - The software license
Copyright ©1996-2002 Amzi! inc. All Rights Reserved. Amzi!
and WebLS are registered trademarks and KnowledgeWright, Logic Server are trademarks
of Amzi! inc.