A sampling of useful articles is included in the product. There are many more
articles on Amzi!'s website at www.amzi.com/articles.
- Exploring Prolog, PC AI Sep/Oct 93 --
Introduces Prolog by presenting various techniques and applications, including
an adventure game, object- oriented programming, animal identification and
tax form calculation.
- Prolog Under the Hood: An Honest Look,
PC AI Sep/Oct 92 -- Examines the inner workings of Prolog, explaining backtracking
- White Paper on Rules, Prolog and Logic Server
Technology -- Provides an overview of what rules are, how they are applied,
and the features of the Prolog language that makes it ideal for writing rules.
- Building Custom Rule Engines, PC AI,
Mar/Apr 96 -- An introduction to the techniques used in building custom rule
engines in Prolog. Many small examples are provided as illustration. The complete
source code is in the Amzi! Prolog Samples.
- Java Meets Prolog for Advisors, Analysts
and Agents PC AI, Nov/Dec 96 -- Encapsulating a Prolog engine in a Java
- Using Rules to Code the Heart and Soul of VB Applications,
VB Tech Journal, Sep 95 -- An introduction to combining Prolog and Visual
Basic to implement an intelligent genealogical database. See samples
for the code example used in this article.
- Objects and Logic--C++ Meets Prolog,
PC AI, May/Jun 95 -- A discussion of encapsulating Prolog code within C++
- Extending C with Prolog, Dr. Dobb's Journal,
Aug 94 -- An introduction on integrating C and Prolog, with some background
on Prolog that indicates which parts of an application are best coded in Prolog,
and which in C. Illustrated with a multimedia installation expert system.
- Designing and Building a PC Card Installation
Expert, Dr. Dobb's Journal, Aug 96 -- Gregg Weissman describes how Xircom
uses Amzi! and C/C++ to intelligently install their network and modem cards.
- Scheduling the Atlantic Coast Conference Basketball
Games -- Describes how Amzi! Prolog was used to create a perfectly balanced
schedule that meets fairness and television constraints for the ACC.
Copyright ©1987-2011 Amzi! inc. All Rights Reserved.
Amzi! is a registered trademark and Logic Server is a trademark
of Amzi! inc.